INNOVATION TOOLKIT WORKSHOP
Are you ready to innovate? Discover practical tools for developing better products and services for the market, and touch upon essential leadership skills to assist you on your individual career path. Professional innovation coaches will guide you through two days of fun and dynamic group exercises together with highly motivated researchers of all disciplines.
This workshop is carried out by Young Entrepreneurs in Science (YES).
DAY 1: USER RESEARCH & VALUE PROPOSITION (9AM TO 5PM)
See a product from a customer’s perspective and identify potential markets. By empathising with users, organisations, and needs, you will generate a value proposition.
- Get to know a specific user and their needs in interactive sessions
- Develop personas and review ideas with the help of the problem-solution-fit
- Draft a value proposition statement
DAY 2: TEAMS & TRENDS (9AM TO 5PM)
How do we organise teamwork efficiently and successfully? We reflect on team roles and meet an experienced role model. In the next steps, we will peek into the future using analysis techniques and formulate future scenarios to help you understand market dynamics.
- Learn team essentials and reflect about team roles + role model Q&A
- Ready for takeoff: What do agile teams need?
- Future Thinking: Identify trends and draft a vision statement
This Workshop is part of the Entrepreneurship Week 2021 organized by the Transfer- und Gründerservice (MLU) and Designhaus Halle (BURG).
Registration at Kurse – Transfer- und Gründerservice der Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg (uni-halle.de)